- Bone Mineral Densitometry
- Upper GI Series
- Chest Xray
- Bone Xray
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Obstetric Ultrasound
- Pediatric Abdominal Ultrasound
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Prostate Ultrasound
- Scrotal Ultrasound
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Breast Ultrasound
- Nuclear Medicine
Guelph Medical Imaging
Guelph Medical Imaging is a leading medical imaging centre offering quality accessible care. We ensure that every patient is treated with respect and compassion, and we are committed to using the most advanced technology and practices available today. Our goal is to help patients take control of their health so that they can prevent disease and maintain wellness.
At Guelph Medical Imaging, we provide comprehensive diagnostic testing that will aid doctors in making a complete and accurate diagnosis. Our multi-disciplinary team of radiologists work together, each specialized in specific imaging modalities.
We practice on a referral system that is aligned with the patient’s physician. Our integrated partnership makes it possible for the doctor to schedule an exam and receive results in an efficient and timely manner.
Guelph Medical Imaging performs services in screening and diagnostic mammography, general x-ray, nuclear services medicine, general and specialized ultrasound and bone densitometry. All imaging tests are covered under OHIP.
Our extensive facilities minimize wait times. We take pride in providing a comfortable environment.
- Please call at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel, or reschedule your exam. We ask that you respect this policy as it may open a spot for another individual.
- Please bring all pertinent medical information including previous x-rays or ultrasounds and insurance information at the time of your appointment; give these to the front desk as you check-in.
PHYSICIANS REFERRAL FORM
To book an appointment for your patient, please fax your patients Referral Form to 519-763-8242 (Wyndham).
Click here...>> for the Physician Referral Form.
NUCLEAR MEDICINE SERVICES FORM
To book an appointment for your patient, please fax your patients Nuclear Medicine Services Form to 519-767-2918 (Dawson).
Click here...>> for the Nuclear Medicine Services Form.